Your complete satisfaction is our top priority! We accept returns of packages within 30 days of the sale date. If your product is damaged or not as described on our website, we will gladly exchange it for an alternative or provide a refund. All we ask is that the product is not used or expired, is in the same condition you received it and is in the original box and/or packaging.
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Natural Animal Solutions when an item purchased fails to meet one of the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), i.e. the product:
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- Proof or purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
1. Used, damaged or soiled returns will not be accepted and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
2. Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning goods for refund, credit or exchange (errors excluded).
- Natural Animal Solutions accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused during return transit.
I have received confirmation from you that my product needs to be returned – What now?
- Package the item(s) for return: You will need to repack the product well enough for shipping and well enough to prevent further damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during return transit due to inadequate protection. Any physical damage caused may also void any existing warranty coverage on the product.
- What to include with the return: Along with the faulty goods please include a copy of your receipt (not the original) and a fault description with sufficient details to highlight any suspected faults. Please be sure to also include your personal contact information in case these details have changed since the time of your purchase.
- Addressing and Labelling: Clearly mark your Online Order Number (e.g. #1303317256 our example) on the outside of the packaging along with our return delivery address (see below). This will ensure your return is handled by the correct department and will avoid possible delays. Failure to label the return correctly could result in the parcel not being accepted by our staff.
- 139-141 Beaconsfield – Emerald Rd
For all returns enquiries, send an email to email@example.com. Once your return is received, you will receive a full refund (excluding postage), along with an email confirmation, or an exchange, as per your request.