UltraMagnesium gel is a fluid, easy to apply gel designed to support muscles in both horses and dogs. Used before and after exercise, the fluid gel makes massaging stiff and tired muscles so much easier.
This wonderful smelling gel contains premium grade Magnesium, Menthol, Camphor and Arnica and is formulated for easy application on skin and coat without clumping or sticky residue.
UltraMagnesium Gel is ideal for tired muscles, over exertion, fatigue and under saddle muscle care.
Magnesium, Menthol, Camphor, Arnica
Apply liberally to joints and muscles once or twice daily or as required
Delivery: Liquid gel
Contraindications: Do not use on broken skin
*Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice
- Healthy muscle support
- Under saddle muscle care
- Mineral nourishment for joints & tendons
- Maintain mineral levels during prolonged exercise
- Maintain cellular magnesium levels for normal healthy muscle relaxation
- A fast-acting gel for pre & post exercise
- Comes in a no-fuss, non-drip gel pump
- Suitable for performance horses and greyhounds
- Natural gel base without clumping or sticky residue
- Containing premium grade ingredients
- Formulated for easy application on skin and coat
Can this be used pre and post workout?
Yes, you can use Ultra Magnesium Gel to warm up muscles and joints for both pre and post workouts.
Is this ok to use on my dog?
Yes, you can use this on your dog’s leg and back muscles.
Can I use this on my own muscles.
Yes, we at NAS use this product on our muscles all the time.
How much do I need to use?
You only need a half centimetre (0.5cm) to cover an area approximately 10cm x 10cm or more.
|Dimensions||4.6 × 16.6 cm|