Complimenting our natural shampoo range
Maintaining a great looking coat can be difficult with so many environmental pollutants in our modern lifestyle. Diet and nutritional deficiencies also affect the overall look and feel of your pet’s coat. Natural Animal Solutions Herbal Conditioner works to smooth, encapsulate and protect each individual hair strand.
- Restores natural coat shine
- Smooths, encapsulates and protects
- Suitable fort dogs and cats of all ages
Herbal Conditioner is a combination of complex nutrients, locking in the oils and restoring your pet’s natural coat shine. A great way to finish your pets weekly grooming regime.
$18.29 inc. GST
Our Herbal Conditioner is the ideal way to complete your grooming regime and compliments our entire shampoo range, including our very popular Sensitive Shampoo.
Maintaining a great looking coat can be difficult with so many environmental pollutants, nutritional deficiencies and other challenges faced in our modern lifestyle. So once you’ve shampooed your pet, we recommended applying our Herbal Conditioner to replace the natural oils in your pet’s coat. It’s that easy, just massage Herbal Conditioner throughout the coat, to replenish the oils naturally with our ‘all natural’ chemical-free conditioner.
Developed by NAS, the skincare specialists, this botanical hair conditioner will help to restore your pet’s natural shine. Complex nutrients work to smooth, encapsulate and protect each individual hair strand, locking in the oils.
Restore health and shine to your pet’s coat today!
For best results use Herbal Conditioner in combination with our complete range of Herbal Shampoo’s.
Apple cider vinegar, Chamomile, Rosemary, Henna
Directions for conditioning your pet’s coat the NAS way!
Apply Herbal Conditioner after shampooing with our Herbal Grooming Range
- Wet their coat thoroughly using warm water
- Apply a small amount of Herbal Conditioner to their coat and gently massage down to the skin
- Add more Herbal Conditioner as required
- Massage well to allow Herbal Conditioner to nourish the skin
- Rinse coat thoroughly
- Dry them with a fresh towel
As with all shampoo and conditioners it is best to avoid getting Herbal Conditioner into your pet’s eyes.
- Low irritant formula
- Free from Sulphates, chemicals, colours, perfumes and parabens
- Free from harmful or skin irritating chemicals
- Gently condition your pet’s skin and coat
- Smooth and protect individual hair strands
- Restore your pet’s natural shine naturally
- Suitable for all skin types
- Developed by the skincare specialists
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all ages
This product doesn’t froth very much, is this normal?
Yes, this is quite normal as we do not use any harsh foaming chemicals in our shampoo and conditioners. We make our shampoo and condition base in-house to ensure the quality.
Does this contain parabens?
The good news is our shampoos and conditioners are free from parabens. Studies have shown that some parabens can mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in the body’s cells, and while estrogenic activity is associated with certain forms of cancer.
Why does it not smell like other shampoos?
Our conditioner does not have a strong smell, but rather a subtle scent of natural herbs. We do not use perfumes or colognes, which are not always gentle on sensitive skin.
Do you have it in larger containers?
At this stage the largest bottle we have is 375ml.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 23 cm|